RE: CBus Toolkit

It's unlikely that you would have anywhere near enough load on a single
channel for one of those big commercial units to be of any use to you.

You're far better to try to achieve further savings via intelligent
switching and dimming but at the end of the day there is ultimately a
plateu
point of how much energy you can save without spending a disproportionate
amount of money of kit to implement additional saving (and/or implementing
reigime that impacts upon domestic comfort).

Phil