Re: CBus Toolkit

thanks ... for our 'build we're looking to go with HF fluorescent
lamps ... for all their advantages, including dimmability ... and I
guess the electronic ballasts that this will entail will already
include tricks like voltage fall-back ... 'though the full-brightness
energy savings for going HF seem to be only about 15%, which I'd
assumed would come from the HF itself, rather than any fall-back
tricks (ie: was wondering if there was more to come) ...still, as you
say, dimming will (presumably) achieve the same !

Chris