[ADVERT] Voix Manager new Switchboard Application

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Voix Manager new Switchboard Application
  • From: "bolinetta" <luciano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:23:56 -0000

HI all,
I want to present my latest work, an IAX2 phone switchboard
application, I have begun to work to this project for have a good
management interface for my embedded
asterisk systems with touch screen, but some people have convinced me
to make it available on other platform.
So I developed a multiplatform c++ application available for mac,
linux and windows pc.
I have called it Voix Manager (voix is a my brand) and I developed it
with simplicity in mind, less configurations possible, and easy to use
interface, optimized to speed up the attendant job. I have tested in
production for about 4 month and seems to be very stable.
I'll like to have your impressions, comments ecc.
you can download it on www.voixpbx.com or www.voix.it

Greetings