RE: CBus Toolkit

> The Aussie website does say that Vista compatible versions of
software
> are
> not scheduled until Q3 2007.

Yeah - but it works fine (and help if you've installed the old MS help
system) :)

Phil, do you have any input to the feature wish list of Toolkit? Would be
nice if they're planning a better help system (all the info is there, it's
just VERY hard to use it!).

Oh, Nigel, I should have also mentioned that there are a few very good
tutorials in the Aus forum that helped me understand some of the more
advanced topics better :)