RE: CBus Toolkit

> The newer Toolkit also has a help system (based on the old
> Windows help system - so if you're running Vista, you'll need
> to download the help files from MS). This help is quite
> difficult to navigate but it contains a wealth of info.

The Aussie website does say that Vista compatible versions of software are
not scheduled until Q3 2007.

> One thing to note on the download pages is that the 'Version
> 2' manuals and software are actually the OLD system (from
> what I understand)! The newer 'Toolkit' software is v1.6.1 -
> go figure that one !!! ;)

The current Toolkit software is v 1.6.1 of the "Toolkit"
application but it
is actually the 3rd evolution of the programming software (there was a
Version 1 programming application which was completely rewritten and
replaced by a version 2 application which was again completely rewritten
and
replaced with a version 3 application which is called "Toolkit"
and we are
now up to V1.6.1 of Toolkit).

Phil