Re: How to make your own home data center

emoreno wrote:

> If I request a construction permit at this point, will I have a penalty for
> not doing it in advanced?

If you want to be completely up front, just tell the guy you didn't realize you
need a permit and you're applying for it now.  Most of the inspectors I've dealt
with over the years are only interested in making sure you don't burn the house
down or electrocute someone.  Fines are usually only given to people who
willfully disobey an inspector's orders or do really dumb stuff.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics