Re: How to make your own home data center

HDMI **into** your house? Did you mean "inside"?

How far can you run HDMI?

<emoreno@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I ran HDMI, Coax, Cat6 and fiber optics into my house. I use the Cat6
cables to extend the USB and IR ports; it means that I have full
control of the machines from any room in my house.  However for very
nasty tasks I have a monitor, keyboard and mouse inside the storage
room in case it needs physical intervention.

I haven?t solved the problem about changing the xbox disks from my
house, however for the movies I have a thin USB DVD drive attached
behind the LCD TV. As of right now I use my Xbox mostly for the online
content so I?m not really in a hurry to solve the disks problem.