Re: How to make your own home data center

>I want to convert a storage room that is external to my house

Bear in mind that it might be less expensive to built a new room that's
already designed as an interior space than to retrofit one.

When you mention 'external' how are you planning on accessing the machines
during regular use?  Things like game consoles do require access to change
the disc.

> Given the fact that this is just my home and the size of the project
> is very small I hope this is affordable. Does anyone have any similar
> experiences? Any information or comment will be highly appreciated.

Designed spaces and affordable are rarely found in the same sentence.