Re: How to make your own home data center

emoreno wrote:

> I?m located close to Seattle, so humidity is something
> to keep in mind year around. I?m not very concerned
> about low temperatures as rarely we go bellow 20F.

If the space abuts the exterior of house, you could just vent it, top and bottom
into the dwelling.  A fan panel at the bottom can draw air from the house into
the data closet, creating a positive pressure in the room.  Insulate the
exterior of the closet just as you would the exterior of the home.  The vapor
barrier on the insulation plus the air flow should keep the space clear of
moisture and the temperature will be the same as inside the house.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics