Re: How to make your own home data center

...and lots of air filtration in the vents. I have seen too many pieces of
gear nreak down when the moisture comes and mould grows in the dust on the
gold connectors.

"Bob F" <bobnospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
emoreno@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
In this area, I suspect all you will need is venting in the summer. The heat
given off by the computers should be plenty to keep it warm and dry in the
winter. A simple thermostat controlled vent fan could be used to keep the
temp
down when it gets too warm.