Re: VU1 ESL bulbs with HA dimmers?

In the case of the Philips bulb discussed in the NYT article, they say it
uses 10W. That means it draws at least 83mA - but it's sure to draw more
than that because the power factor (unknown at this time) is certain to be
less than unity. 0.08333/PF will give the total current.

I think we'll have to wait to see how they perform with X10.