Re: VU1 ESL bulbs with HA dimmers?

Again, without technical details one can only speculate. but I think it
highly unlikely that the voltages involved will be anywhere near high enough
to generate significant x-ray emissions.

Here's an IBM blurb about x-rays from CRT type computer monitors that puts
it in perspective.

     http://www.pc.ibm.com/ww/healthycomputing/vdt14.html

But, your point about waiting for independent lab analysis is certainly
apropos as I'm sure the manufacturer is trying to show their light in the
best light.