VU1 ESL bulbs with HA dimmers?

I've just been reading about VU1's new ESL bulb technology (http://
www.vu1.com).  Looks really good and seems to address a lot of the
problems of CFL and LED. They specifically talk about (and show) that
it dims smoothly on normal dimmers.  I was wondering if anyone knows
how they would work with X10/Insteon/etc electronic dimmers and the
infamous local-control problems.

I've given up on adding any more HA gear until there's a good,
inexpensive, high-efficiency, light bulb available that I can actually
dim!

 David