Re: VU1 ESL bulbs with HA dimmers?

Without more technical details on their technology, it's impossible to say
if they will work with X10 or Insteon dimmers. However, the fact that the
power factor is less than unity indicates they have an internal power supply
and that frequently causes problems with electronic dimmers.

Their demo is impressive. If they can pull off the A bulb at a reasonable
price, they likely have a winner. As it is, they will likely drive a stake
through the heart of CFL and LED reflectors.