Re: x10 Help

"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>While I DON'T doubt the Bloom model explains a lot of unintended switch
>activations, I  DO doubt that it satisfactorily explains phantom commands in
>controller logs or switch activations that occur long after the suspect
>power supply is put on line.

As I earlier posted, in most of the incidents reported here either there are
no commands logged (as with Bruce's PS) or the logged commands can be traced
to a transmitter. I can only recall one or two reports where there were
logged commands that were truly of mysterious origins and they repeated the
same few commands all the time.