x10 - CM12U (CM11) Clock Accuracy

Hi - I'm looking for some advice about CM12U clock accuracy.

Here's the situation. I've downloaded a simple sequence of timed events to
the CM12U using Activehome. The computer is then disconnected from the
interface. To begin with the events work ok but very quickly (a couple of
days) the timing of events drifts significantly (it appears the internal
clock in the interface is not very accurate?) When you reconnect the
interface to Activehome and check the interface time it appears correct -
maybe a second or twos difference only - this seems strange since the timing
of events may be out by upto an hour or two.

I've seen elsewhere information about a mod to the clock in a CM11a but this
doesn't appear to be relevant for the CM12U? There appears to be no 80C48
chip in the CM12U.

Any help or guidance much appreciated. Thanks...