Re: Finishing Wiring Closet

> "Longtime Lurker"  wrote ...
>> This is certainly doable, too. But, that goes
>> back to the original question - how do I get
>> all those cables out of the wall in such a
>> way that it looks neat rather than just a
>> bunch of wires hanging out of the wall?

One option would be to install wiring ducts like the ones made by Panduit.
http://www.panduit.com/products/browse.asp?classid=1006
When I was designing custom industrial automation, we used this inside of
everything that had more than a few wires.
The snap on covers make it easy to change wires.  The slots in the side
allow you to break wires out anywhere along the length.

or surface raceway
http://www.panduit.com/products/browse.asp?classid=82

They make a lot of products for handling cables neatly.
http://www.panduit.com/products/

--
Bill Fuhrmann