Re: Universal Remote Help!

> I have a MX3000 which can easily handle
> many tv's.  If you couple this remote with a controller like the
> Homevision you could easily control each tv separately via stick on IR
> emitters.

Why would you need the homevision?

The MX3000 (I also have one) can control which signals are sent out which
port on it's IR emitter block. It can also control which signals are sent
out it's built-in IR port.  This would let you have identical TVs controlled
from the same remote.  You just have to arrange the IR emitters such that
the signals go to just that TV (and don't let any other IR in either).

Granted, the MX3000 ain't cheap.  But Universal's other remotes (the stick
type instead of touchscreen) are less expensive (still not cheap though) and
can also do the same sort of thing.  You may want to ask the question over
at www.remotecentral.com

-Bill Kearney