Re: Finishing Wiring Closet

Use Panduit wire duct for inside panels and cabinets.  For outside the
walls, surface raceway is best.  Panduit has a unique surface raceway
product called Pan-way Cove raceway.  It's designed to look like crown
molding.  Plus it's paintable, so you can match your wall or trim
color.  It's great for running cables in a basement because you can
access the wire easily and add wires or make changes without punching
holes in your ceiling or walls.  It also has drop down junctions so
you can run cables from the top corner of your walls down to any
location.

here's the link:
http://www.panduit.com/products/SpecificationSheets/069284.pdf

Good Luck.