Re: which x10 transceiver module to use?

thanks for the reply
Yes you are right, all the insteon/x10 devices are being placed in the
two phases [110V/50Hz each] coming from the step down transformer.
According to your view.If i place my PLC on one phase and an x10
device on another phase. When i send a command to PLC let say ON/OFF
command for an x10 device [on another phase], then the command will be
going via the step down transformer's secondary windings. Ok if we
assume this is the reason. Then in the USA where the people are using
generally 2-phases [110V/50Hz] will also have this problem? I mean to
ask then in such case will also the command signal travel down to the
outside/street transformer?
I may be wrong in my assumption.
Thanks
Arnie