Re: which x10 transceiver module to use?

I have placed RTM75 in same phase as PLC, it is working as before but
my PLC is still not getting the feedback. If we think 50Hz frequency
is the factor responsible then taken as a whole it should not work.
The room is small test lab type where all these setup resides with one
step down transformer also in the room. The room is entirely closed
one with glass door.Is the noise on line may be a reson. I am making
use of step down transformer since the supply available is 240V
Thanks
Arnie