Re: d-day

"Ghost" wrote:

> Yeap, I saw new incandescents (osram) - still far, far behind CFL.
> I don't agree that incandescents ever be good as CFL (just physics
> laws). When LEDs will be ready, probably replace CFL (long way).
> For now we (you - we already done this) have replacements
> incandescents by CFL. I don't know what are you talking about
> "premature failures"...

Neither does Dave.  He cites "been several posts to this forum" as
though that amounts to a major problem.  Dave routinely misquotes,
misinterprets and misleads when it comes to technology he doesn't
sell.

> - I and my family, my neighbours, just everybody I know - we all
> use CFLs for years. During last eight years I have changed only two
> of them (unusual toroid shaped both). In new hause I'm using HA
> driven by microlan - there is no side effects from CFLs.

Dave will misquote you later, saying that the two you replaced are
evidence of "ongoing problems" with CFL's.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics