Re: FS: (18) LCD1901HD 19" HD LCD MONITORS, NEW IN BOX

> I think you'll be surprised by how many people
> opt for STB's, especially if Uncle Sam pays for
> them.  I am watching HDTV via a Panasonic
> DMR-EZ17 DVD recorder with a digital tuner.
> With 500 lines of resolution in the LP mode...

Each to his own.  My set (recently replaced the
50" Mitsubishi RPTV) is a 60" Sony SXRD
(Version II).  I'm waiting for the dust to settle in
the format war before I pick a new DVD player.
For now Blue Ray looks to be it.  We'll see.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics