Re: LCDs for HA (was Re: FS: (18) LCD . . . )

Robert Green wrote:

> What I dislike the most about LCD panels is that the
> angle of view almost never equals that of a good CRT.

Take off your polarized sunglasses!

Seriously, I have installed lots of LCD computer and video monitors and
the viewing angle is on par with CRTs for all but the oldest and
cheapest models. The widescreen Dell I am using right now is readable
for almost 180 degrees on both axes.