Re: FS: (18) LCD1901HD 19" HD LCD MONITORS, NEW IN BOX

BruceR wrote:
>  Robert L Bass wrote:
>> "BruceR" <razrbruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> And neither one of you mentions the brand so how do we know this is
>>> an apples to apples comparison?
>> Olson is lying (again). There is no such thing as a high definition
>> 18" CCTV monitor for $305, especially using low value Canadian money.
>> Considering the weight, he's also lying about UPS charges.
>
> That appears to be correct as Acer doesn't show any 19" HD Monitors on
> their Canadian website.

No, that doesn't "appear to be correct".  I stand behind what I quote.
If you don't like Acer, the Panasonic unit is $384.00, the LG unit is
$331.00, the Viewsonic is $356.00.  All prices are Canadian.  If you'd
like model numbers I'll be only to happy to provide them.  As for
shipping via UPS, whether it's $18 or $50, the cost is still *WAY* below
what Bass offers.  In fact, I challenge you to find any price on any
item Bass sells that I can't beat (even with shipping included).  He's
not the only "fish" that can drop ship anywhere in North America.