Re: FS: (18) LCD1901HD 19" HD LCD MONITORS, NEW IN BOX

 Frank Olson wrote:
> B Fuhrmann wrote:
>>>  In fact, I challenge you to find any price on any item Bass sells
>>> that I can't beat (even with shipping included).  He's not the only
>>> "fish" that can drop ship anywhere in North America.
>>
>> Would that be a one time price reduction by you just to beat Robert
>> on one order or your normal prices.
>>
>> Of course, since you hide your business identity, you could claim
>> any price.
>

> True...  and we're not set up to take "online" orders anyway.  As with
> everything else in life, you have to "shop around" for the best deal.
> I was merely pointing out that Robert's pricing leaves a lot to be
> desired and buying the most expensive monitor isn't going to matter
> all that much (except to your wallet).  Heck...  these days you can't
> even compare "apples" anymore.  Theres a distinctive difference in
> flavor between "galas" and "MacIntosh"...  :-)

And still, you won't tell us the model number of the Acer HD monitor
that you quoted! Not only don't you tell us how to order from you or
what firm you represent you refuse to even tell us the specific product
number and now say you won't sell to us anyway! I'm sorry Frank, but
whether Robert's prices are high or not he at least offers full
disclosure about what he's offering and has credibility... something you
won't allow yourself to have.