Re: FS: (18) LCD1901HD 19" HD LCD MONITORS, NEW IN BOX

Robert L Bass wrote:

> I don't carry Acer.  They make notebook Pcs
> and PC monitors.  Olson's flame

Where have I "flamed" you??  Your prices are exorbitant.  That's an
easily provable fact.

> is the equivalent
> of me offering to sell an ELK-M1G and him
> claiming that he can beat my price by shipping a
> CM11A.  As usual, he's all moo and no beef.

Ummm...  No actually, it isn't.  A high def monitor is a high def
monitor.  If the specs are the same (1080p) and 1440 x 900, etc. paying
your considerable "handling fee" would be plain dumb (not to mention
trying to deal with you after the sale what with your phone constantly
ringing "busy" and no email).  We're actually comparing prices between
different manufacturers on the exact same type of high def monitor.