Re: Auto locking door lock with remote

"ambo22" <amyas.phillips@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>The question is, who would?  No random burglar is going
> to do that, burglaries are mostly opportunistic.

My test for my home security is this: If it is harder to defeat than "rock
through window," it is good enough for me.

"Electric door strikes can be forced easily," but not as easily as a rock
through the window.

"RFID tags can be read easily," but not as easily as a rock through the
window.

"A burglar could come in through the crawlspace and cut a whole in the floor
with a battery-powered circular saw." ...

I just came up with that last one. :-P