Re: Auto locking door lock with remote

"mykey4000R" <osenlouangrat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>1. Does the RFID lock use rolling codes? Yes it does if you really want
>to get technical. It is also set up with four billion rolling security
>code.

Of course we want to get technical. We want to know if your lock is secure.

Frankly, I do not believe your response. There is no need for "four billion"
codes if you use rolling codes. When numbers of codes in the "billions" are
quoted it usually means static codes which are absolutely insecure.

>2. How close must the RFID keyfob be to operate the lock? About an inch
>away..

Then it has no advantage over things like an iButton which is definitely
more secure since it is not subject to eavesdropping.

>3. How close do I have to be to the keyfob to clone it? It is like any
>other Keyfob out there.

IOW, you haven't a clue. Some of the keyfobs "out there" can be cloned;
others cannot. I doubt you understand the concept.

I think you should peddle your wares elsewhere where there may be fewer
knowledgeable people to "get technical".