Re: Auto locking door lock with remote

No matter how weak the signal, it can be captured from great distances. It's
all in the receiver and antenna. How do you think we receive signals from
space probes that have even left the solar system?

I'm asking whether your underlying technolgy is secure (e.g. uses rolling
codes).

There have been numerous demonstrations of RFID devices being easily cloned
by merely passing by within close enough proximity to energize the RFID
device. This has been done with electronic passports, implanted medical tags
(i.e. Digital Angel) and things like the quick pass charge cards. Google on
"RFID cloning".