Auto locking door lock with remote

I just purchsed a new mykey4000R that come's with a remote for my front
door. The remote work's great. So when I get home I just use the remote
to unlock my front door and it also has a auto locking function as
well. It also come's with 3 RFID tag's that I use when I forget my
lock.. It is probably the best digital lock that I have bought so far.
I happen to stumble on it When I was trying to buy the Mykey2300. The
mykey2300 sell's for $300.00 on thinkgeek and mykey2300.com But I found
A mykey2300 for only 279.99 at www.cydus-solutions.com and bought a
mykey2300 and a mykey4000R. The best investment I made for convience.