Re: Controlling Holiday Lights

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 02:37:15 -0400, "Robert L Bass"
<robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I had references to his work on my FAQ... until
>hurricane Charley came along.  Oh, well.

I was wondering why you took down your famed "FAQ".  I have a copy of
it sucked with Teleport Pro in HTML and the .zip file in RoboHelp
format taken from your /images directory you left unprotected.

No, you can't have it.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)