Re: X10 replacement?

Hello Marc,

>   ...  And  RF simply will not work in some environments.

Good point. Can someone tell the Zigbee guys that?

Pretty much anything RF quits here in the garage and lab. For example,
we can see the cell tower and out on the deck we can get all the bars
and then some. Walk inside and in certain areas the display will say
"not in service area".

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com