Re: X10 replacement?

Hello Neil,

>>FWIW, INSTEON is currently available at Home Depot
>>http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?CNTTYPE=PROD_
>>META&CNTKEY=misc%2FsearchResults.jsp&N=2984&keyword=insteon&x=34&y=10
>
> Just a data point, they're only available via the internet/catalog. Rats!

Exactly that is what will keep HA a small niche market. The Home Depot
site isn't a very effective web site and most people I know have never
visited it. They go straight to the store. If stuff ain't there it most
likely doesn't exist, in their eyes.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com