Re: Insteon -- Any New Experiences?

I reread my posts, but couldn't discern where anything I said could be
misconstrued as distortion.  If I did so, it was unintentional.  At any
rate, I'm eagerly awaiting the release of this new line of Zigbee
products:  (http://www.hawkingtech.com/homeremote.php)  And I'm willing
to pay a little extra for something that can demonstrate that it works
consistently right out of the box.  If it does, they have my business.
My time is too valuable to run around the house finding sweetspots in
my AC wiring, and then later on wondering why module locations that
once worked ok sometimes degrade to uselessness.  It happens with X10,
and it will happen with Insteon as long as they depend on PLC.