Re: Insteon -- Any New Experiences?

"fpmacko" <fpmacko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:1142296592.790436.224720
@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

> My time is too valuable to run around the house finding sweetspots in
> my AC wiring, and then later on wondering why module locations that
> once worked ok sometimes degrade to uselessness.  It happens with X10,
> and it will happen with Insteon as long as they depend on PLC.

Actually, one of the nice things about Insteon is that the system IMPROVES
with every switch you add. The reason is that, unlike X10, every Insteon
switch is also a signal repeater. The more Insteon devices you have, the
better the signal coverage. I have over 50 Insteon devices in my home, and
I NEVER see a signal fail. I did have to fix a wiring problem first.

Jim H.