Re: Does anybody make a Wall Mount for PDAs?

Bill Kearney wrote:
> Cripes Frank, crawl back into your hole.

My previous response inadequately addressed your statement.

Bill.  What am I supposed to do??  Allow someone I've never met to
continuously attack me even after I've clearly demonstrated that I'm not
  on the field anymore?  Surely to goodness I have the *right* to
correct misinformation about *me*, or at least question the veracity of
what is written about me, do I not?  Or perhaps you feel that my
transgressions here have abrogated any rights I have (I'm sure you're
not the only one that feels that way).

An apology for my posting Robert's "PR" and "HTML" messages into the
Group is, I believe, in order.  It is given without reservation or
condition (my ISP didn't put me up to it either).

I won't ignore or plonk Robert.  I will respond to things he says about
me that are misleading, untrue, or derogatory as I'm sure you would.  (I
know you probably wouldn't get yourself into such a position in the
first place but we all can't be perfect now, can we?)  :-)

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com