Re: Does anybody make a Wall Mount for PDAs?

> Mister Bass - don't comment on my mention of any of
> the above hardware or software. I don't work for any
> of the companies involved, nor do I profit in any way
> by their mention.
>
> I know you can't say the same.  I see you plug products
> all the time.

You're welcome to mention any HA related hardware or software you like.  Where
you work or whether you profit from mentioning it is not an issue.  The content
of the post is what matters -- not your motivation for posting it.

In fact, I was about to thank you for mentioning the new ELK software.  I
haven't added it to my website yet but I will as soon as ELK tells me it's
available for distribution.

I take exception to the implication that because I sell ELK Products my comments
are unwelcome.  This newsgroup is about home automation.  It's not about
non-profit home automation.

I mention my online store in my posts because that's how I support my family...
selling home automation and security systems.  I also try to contribute useful
information on the subject.  Some folks believe that what I contribute here is
worth reading.  If you don't you can choose to ignore my posts or even filter
me.  What you can't do is tell me (or anyone else, for that matter) what to say
or which threads to join.  C' est le Usenet, eh?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.