Does anybody make a Wall Mount for PDAs?

Hi gang!

I have a few Dell Axim x50v PDA devices I want to use around the house
for various home automation tasks.

These have a bright, clear VGA (640 x 480) display with a touchscreen -
and 802.11, Bluetooth, etc.

Compared to other specialized touchscreen solutions, a PDA is a poor
man's alternative.

Elk Products just came out with software (ElkRM) that can control their
mighty M1, and it works on a VGA PDA!

Another fine PDA software application is from Rudeo, and with it one can
control a computer's Media Player. It works very well, in real-time too!

I need a way to mount (and power) a PDA onto a wall.

I would like to be able to push-in, and pop-out the PDA to take it
portable...

I expect to have to run power to it inside the wall, and a small whole
will be necessary for the cable.

Otherwise a surface-mount would not require a big hole, where a
flush-mount probably would. Sheetrock's cheap, right?!!

Anybody seen anything that'll work?

I've seen vehicle windshield mounts, on a flexible gooseneck... Not ideal...

Thanks,

Jack
;-)

P.S.

Mister Bass - don't comment on my mention of any of the above hardware
or software. I don't work for any of the companies involved, nor do I
profit in any way by their mention.

I know you can't say the same. I see you plug products all the time.