Re: Does anybody make a Wall Mount for PDAs?

Robert L Bass wrote:

> I take exception to the implication that because I sell ELK Products my comments
> are unwelcome.  This newsgroup is about home automation.  It's not about
> non-profit home automation.

I have no idea where you get this stuff from, Robert.  Once again, you
twist the facts.  Where has anyone here ever said your "comments are
unwelcome"?  What is unwelcome is the 3 meg files you upload to
alt.security.alarms and spam us with.  What is unwelcome is your blatant
disregard for even this Group's FAQ.  Advertising and "PR" posts aren't
welcome here (or in ASA).

> I mention my online store in my posts because that's how I support my family...
> selling home automation and security systems.

No one disputes the fact that you have to support your family.  There
are ways to do it that don't involve spamming a Newsgroup because the
people there happen to despise you.  It would also be helpful if you
would limit your responses to include more appropriate links to the
information requested instead of a web page with a "buy now" button and
a meager description of the product or service.

> I also try to contribute useful
> information on the subject.

Your efforts are to be commended.

> Some folks believe that what I contribute here is
> worth reading.

It is.

> If you don't you can choose to ignore my posts or even filter
> me.  What you can't do is tell me (or anyone else, for that matter) what to say
> or which threads to join.  C' est le Usenet, eh?

Nor is it up to one individual to threaten a Group with more spam unless
they stop posting "vitriol".  I've stopped several weeks ago, yet you
still post flames.  When are you going to smell the coffee??  :-)

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com