Re: Louroe Audio Monitoring Kits

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:zx_Vf.190592$B94.52085@xxxxxxxxxxx

> You guys don't enjoy spam anymore than we do, yet this is what we have to
> live with (and it's only one of the reasons why Robert Bass is despised in
> ASA).  I've decided not to *repost* his numerous messages as he's seen fit
> to do which will save on bandwidth.

Not all of us look at ASA. Thanks for not *reposting* his numerous messages.
I shudder to think at how long it would take a dialup user to read that
post.

> There's no reason why Robert shouldn't advertise his products in this
> forum.  After all, you're his "market" I figure he needs all the help he
> can get.

Since you two appear to be mortal enemies, I don't think Robert would heed
your advice on advertising strategies... why not give it a rest, maybe go
outside and get some fresh air.

> I'm sorry you've decided on this route (plonking me).  It's a sacrifice
> I'm willing to bear for the greater good however.

I've had a talk with the greater good; in an overwhelming concensus, thev've
asked you to stop sacrificing.

Regards,

Neil