Re: Louroe Audio Monitoring Kits

Neil J. Hubbard wrote:

> I've had a talk with the greater good; in an overwhelming concensus, thev've
> asked you to stop sacrificing.

LOL.  Fair ball.  Consider it done.  My apologies to the Group for
Robert's rudeness and thank you for being so polite (and genuinely
humorous) in the asking.

I'm reminded about what Winston Churchill once said:

"This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of
being read."

I'll leave it at that.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com