Re: Does anybody make a Wall Mount for PDAs?

Why do you care? You never met Robert Bass, you probably never will, you
probably never met anyone on the group, you're not in the business any more.
I don't see why you care? If it bothers you so much turn off your computer
and go outside and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. Robert Bass isn't in
your back yard. Nothing anybody says on here affects you at all, other than
to make you and Robert post insults back and forth which accomplishes
nothing other than to annoy people like me that lurk here trying to learn
something from the people that post useful information. Having to wade
through your personal arguments gets old, fast.

I was hoping when that idiot Group Moderator or whatever he was going by
last faded out that would stop this crap. Apparently I was mistaken.

I won't respond further to any of these personal diatribes. I don't want to
contribute to the crapola.

Matt