Re: Does anybody make a Wall Mount for PDAs?

md wrote:
> Why do you care? You never met Robert Bass, you probably never will, you
> probably never met anyone on the group, you're not in the business any more.

Whoa, pardner.  I'm very much *in* the business.  I put the tools on
every day.  I enjoy it immensely (including the attic work)...

> I don't see why you care? If it bothers you so much turn off your computer
> and go outside and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. Robert Bass isn't in
> your back yard. Nothing anybody says on here affects you at all, other than
> to make you and Robert post insults back and forth which accomplishes
> nothing other than to annoy people like me that lurk here trying to learn
> something from the people that post useful information. Having to wade
> through your personal arguments gets old, fast.

But that's the point.  I've stopped posting personal insults.  I'm
really sure that if someone called you a liar, or was libeling you, you
wouldn't "turn off your computer, go outside and enjoy the sunshine".  I
participate in ASA because I enjoy the "camaraderie" of my peers and
sharing my knowledge.  I participate here because home automation
interests me and every once in a while I can share my knowledge.  You're
telling me that if someone starts abusing me in a public forum, I should
let them drive me away??  C'mon, Matt.  That isn't going to happen.
What is going to happen is that I will respond but just not in kind anymore.

> I was hoping when that idiot Group Moderator or whatever he was going by
> last faded out that would stop this crap. Apparently I was mistaken.

Unfortunately for all of us, he's back (along with several multiple
personalities).

> I won't respond further to any of these personal diatribes. I don't want to
> contribute to the crapola.

I won't either.  I just wanted to straighten you out on a few things.
Consider the subject closed.