Re: Louroe Audio Monitoring Kits

BruceR wrote:
> Frank, What part of "we don't care" are you having trouble with?
> Whatever Mr. Bass does elsewhere is of no concern as long as he conducts
> himself properly here, which he always does.  Can your life be SO empty
> that taking shots at guy in a newsgroup is all you have?

You guys don't enjoy spam anymore than we do, yet this is what we have
to live with (and it's only one of the reasons why Robert Bass is
despised in ASA).  I've decided not to *repost* his numerous messages as
he's seen fit to do which will save on bandwidth.

There's no reason why Robert shouldn't advertise his products in this
forum.  After all, you're his "market" I figure he needs all the help he
can get.

I'm sorry you've decided on this route (plonking me).  It's a sacrifice
I'm willing to bear for the greater good however.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com