Re: PR: Home Automation USA Product Listing (1)

> > "kill file" or "plonk" me, that's their prerogative.
> >
> ... good idea, a prerogative I shall now exercise.

I won't, only because occasionally FO gives out wildly bad advice to newbies
and others that needs to be set straight.  But other than that, he gets the
skip treatment because it's clear he relishes the attention, good or bad.
There's no hope for someone who doesn't know that "vengeance is mine, sayeth
the Lord" and wants to appoint himself the sole savior of the internet.  My
psychologist friend says it succinctly: "Some people never mature into full
adulthood and get stuck at the junior high school level."

--
Bobby G.