PIC12F639 & X-10

I just came across the datasheet (I don't think the chip itself is in
production yet) for the PIC12F639 which has a three channel (diversity
antennas?) Low Frequency Analog Front End tuned to 125kHz with 3mV
sensitivity.

I haven't studied it in depth as I'm pretty much occupied by roZetta at
present but, at first glance, it looks like it might be used for direct
detection of X-10 PLC using the Carrier Clock Detector (even though the AFE
is intended for wireless applications).

It can also use Microchip's Keeloq crypto module.