Re: EHExpo - Orlando, FL - 03/30/06-04/01/06

The free registration deadline has been extended. A last chance for
anybody that can attend. Please sign up on the CocoonTech thread if
you are able to join us for dinner Friday night. All are welcome.

Quote:
This is an important message for EHX alumni and valued customers!
EARLY BIRD PRICING EXTENDED until this Friday, March 10th!
You can still register today to get your complimentary Expo-Plus
Pass and Save up to $200 on Conference packages.
http://www.ehxweb.com/registernow
Use Priority Code: EHX03