Re: TV Lift

IF you should decide to use a ready-made solution, I can order Auton for you.  I
don't advertise them on my website.  If you want one let me know and I'll pass
it along at cost.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.