TV Lift

"E. Lee Dickinson" <lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

How's your TV lift coming?  I was watching "The New Yankee Workshop" and
Norm was building an adjustable height roller feed unit that used a big
threaded rod and an interesting set of rollers and guides that gave me some
ideas for building a lift of my own.  Actually, there are quite a lot of
things I'd like to arrange on lifts for my mom and dad who both have trouble
bending down to reach things.  I'd like to put the dog's water and food on a
lift so that mom can raise it up to load it and lower it back down so the
dog can reach it.  Did you find plans on the 'net or did you start from
scratch?

--
Bobby G.